Your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation at our family dentist office in Keller TX explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Ryan Family Dentistry is open:
Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ryan or Dr. Doshi, call our practice at Dentist Office in Keller, TX Phone Number 817-431-1622
Ready for your First Dental Visit?
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- New Patient Registration Forms
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- We offer complimentary second opinion consultations if you bring your estimate with you in a no pressure environment.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern(i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e. antibiotics, for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please have them emailed or pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Call Keller Office Phone Number Dentist Office in Keller, TX Phone Number 817-431-1622 today to schedule your consultation!